Things To Do Nearby
- 6 miles from McCarran International Airport
- 3 miles from the Strip
- 1.2 miles from Greyhound Station
- 0.7 miles from Las Vegas Blvd.
- 2.6 miles from GotoBus Station
- Our close proximity to the Fremont East Entertainment District, the Fremont Street Experience, and the city’s best entertainment venues, including Downtown Container Park, Gold Spike, Inspire Nightclub, and more, guarantees the Las Vegas Hostel is always a good time.
Fremont Street Experience
The Fremont Street Experience is an incredible entertainment and
gaming complex in the heart of the world’s most exciting city, Las Vegas. Including hotels such as: Binion’s Gambling Hall, California Hotel & Casino, The D, Four Queens Hotel and Casino, Fremont Hotel & Casino, Golden Gate Hotel & Casinos, Golden Nugget Las Vegas, and Main Street Station Casino, Brewery & Hotel.
Downtown Container Park
The Downtown Container Park features a diverse array of free entertainment including music performances, children’s programming, variety acts,
our special weekly movie nights, and more.
Oak & Ivy
Oak & Ivy has been voted #2 best whiskey bar in the nation by Yelp.com. Located inside Downtown Container Park, you within walking distance to the best craft cocktail bar in Downtown Las Vegas.
Fabulous, not fussy, the menu at Downtown Terrace is fresh and seasonal with international influences from Executive Chef Marlon Moreland. Featuring a sharing menu, flatbreads, salads, and entrees, Downtown Terrace is the perfect place for a ladies lunch or late night bite.
Gold Spike is Downtown’s hottest new hangout. 24/7 bar, restaurant,
and lounge to grab a drink, a meal, or just relax. Superfast wifi makes it a great workspace & games–shuffleboard, darts, pool, cornhole, and foosball make it
a great place to play.
Inspire is a 3 story nightlife & bar venue, located on the corner of
Las Vegas Blvd & Fremont St. Experience a unique lounge, 2nd floor dance club with
access to a bar on the roof top.